I am teaching MATH 831, an elementary introduction to modules over rings of differential operators.
Past courses at KU
|MATH 290||Elementary Linear Algebra||Fall 2020|
|MATH 831||Introduction to Commutative Algebra||Spring 2020|
|MATH 799||Directed Reading: Commutative Algebra||Fall 2019|
|MATH 290||Elementary Linear Algebra||Fall 2019|
|MATH 500||Intermediate Analysis||Spring 2019|
|MATH 590||Linear Algebra||Fall 2018, 2017|
|MATH 791||Modern Algebra||Spring 2018|
|MATH 558||Introductory Modern Algebra||Spring 2017, 2016|
|MATH 320||Elementary Differential Equations||Fall 2016|
Recognition for teaching and mentoring
- 2020 Don and Pat Morrison Foundation Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- This annual award recognizes one outstanding faculty member's ability and desire to motivate students toward a deeper understanding of mathematics, as well as honoring the recipient's exceptional dedication to the discipline.
- 2018 Grant Goodman Undergraduate Mentor Award.
- This annual, student nominated award recognizes one outstanding faculty member in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences at the University of Kansas for exemplary mentoring of undergraduate students.
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) Award.
- This university-wide award recognizes GSIs at the University of Michigan who demonstrate extraordinary dedication and excellence as teachers. I am proud to share this honor with my Ph.D. advisor, Karen Smith, who also won this award while she was a graduate student at Michigan.